A proudly 100% Australian owned and operated family business, with our head office based at Cabarita Beach, Northern NSW.
From our humble beginnings in our Brisbane family home garage, we have now expanded to become Australia's largest supplier of lanterns, parasols, fans and Chinese New Year decorations. We have a huge range of colours, designs and even giant sized lanterns to suit home parties, weddings, corporate events, restaurants, hotels, shopping centre displays - any theme for any event! We even design and manufacture our own lantern lighting to suit our range for stunning evening events.
With our background in interior design, we travel Asia to source the latest designs and ensure quality products are manufactured. We custom design and print many of our lanterns, bunting, fans and parasols. We purchase and manufacture in bulk to keep our prices as low as possible, and to ensure we can provide large volumes of stock for corporate events, Chinese New Year, festivals etc.
All our stock is held in our Tweed distribution warehouse ready for immediate dispatch, with fast, trackable shipping via Australia Post.
Why choose Lanternshop.com.au?
- Our stock is all held in our Australian warehouse, ready for immediate dispatch. Pricing is in AUD, all taxes, Government duties etc. have already been paid by us at time of import. We do not use dropshippers, or have products sent from a third party.
- Our customer service staff are available via phone, email or live chat during business hours to answer any queries, help with product information or colour selections, sizing, etc.
- Our website inventory is live, showing exact by the minute stock levels held in Australia
- All our stock is photographed by us, taking great care to showcase the product colourings and design as best as possible. Measurements are in metric (cm)
- We care about customer satisfaction, have strict quality control guidelines with our manufacturers and we personally check all product lines in our warehouse before selling. We have a no-fuss returns policy.
- We adhere to Government safety regulations, and do not import banned or prohibited items that do not meet Australian safety standards.